Chesterfield 3 Seater Sofa Settee Handmade In Antique Brown Leather
The Chesterfield Leather Sofa with it's unique Low Back Style, Deep Buttoned Arms and Back complemented with a Buttoned Front Border. The Scroll Fronted arms on the Chesterfield Leather Sofa are attractively embellished with lines of individual stud nails. An undoubted winner in any room from the cottage to the boardroom. A classic of its kind Traditional Vintage British Style.
This Chesterfield has a high back for additional support and comfort. This piece would bring a flair to any home or office space.
- Handmade In Antiqued Brown Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed And Glued Hardwood Frame Made In House
- Fully Handmade & Buttoned
- Real Wood Bun Feet
- Hand Studded
- From Construction Of The Wooden Frame To Filling In the Cushions all is completed In house (please visit)
- Injection Moulded Foam Seat Cushions
- Individual Seating Options to your requirements (soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest Of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- We Deliver Worldwide (Please call/email for a free quotation)
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 2 Man Delivery - Room Of Choice In Own Vehicle (Pre Booked With Time Slot)
- Delivery to Main Land United Kingdom (please see below for restrictions)
What Is Antiqued Leather?
The attraction of a classic design is its historic charm and noble elegance. Our range of upholstery in Antiqued leather is no exception. The hide is pre-dyed before arriving at the workshop and subsequently antiqued by gently rubbing away the top coat. A final sealant is then applied to ensure protection, also providing a mellow luster finish. It is for this reason that a Classic Chesterfield transmits such character and warmth, easily welcomed into any home.
3 Seat Sofa Dimensions : H 75cm x D 89cm x W 200cm apprx.
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision.Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- Free swatches to help decide on colours
- Free impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have available
Leather Care Kit £20.42
Cleans, Feeds, Protects & re-instates the smell back into old and new leather items!
250mlLeather Ultra Clean
250ml Leather Protection Cream
Sponge & Cloth
Leather Ultra Clean
Is a safe to use and gentle leather cleaner capable of removing even the toughest of stains from leather. Cleaning with a sponge to create a foaming action it will get into the grain and lift out dirt easily.
Leather Protection Cream
After cleaning the leather it is necessary to condition it. This product not only feeds and conditions leather but adds a protective layer that repels stains and prevents wear and tear. Infused with a luxurious leather aroma this product also re-instates the smell back into old & new leather
- Cleans - Safely cleans all leather back to a 'new' condition. Not only that but after applying the protection cream, all future dirt will be held on the barrier it creates and will wipe off easily. It helps stop leathers absorbing dirt!
- Conditions - Feeds the leather with natural oils and waxes preventing it from drying out and cracking.
- Repels Stains - Added barrier protection technology in the cream allows the leather to repel oil and water based stains, retaining them on the surface so the leather can easily be wiped clean.
- Protects - Not only from stains, the protection cream adds an invisible barrier to the leather that protects the leather from the elements. When you sit on leather you cause friction, continuous friction will wear away the leathers coating causing your leather to become rough and faded. The colour may even start to peel and wear off! The protection cream absorbs all friction and so helps prevent the above problems.
- Smells - This product will temporarily infuse the smell back into all items of leather
- NEW: Reduces Fading - With added UV inhibitors the protection cream now also helps prevent the sun from fading the leather when it is in direct contact.
- Your Payment Options
- Paying by Debit Or Credit Card Or Paypal
- Pay For Your Order In Full Upfront OR
- Pay a 50% Deposit At Checkout And Pay The Remaining Balance Before Delivery
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 268590
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Some Assembly may be Required