This Chesterfield has a high back for additional support and comfort. This piece would bring flair to any home or office space.
- Hand made in Hemmingway Blueberry Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood show feet Queen Anne legs
- Hand studded Front and Wing Facings
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
What Is Hemmingway Leather?
A fantastic natural grain semi-aniline finished hide which has been slightly buffed and milled, ensuring a luxurious soft and supple feel to match the elegant muted colour palette. This beautifully soft and dreamlike leather is sure to be a favourite where colours are needed to enhance the design and not take over the look - superbly understated with an air of sophistication.
Please click here for a brief history on our Vintage British Chesterfield Sofas
Dimensions3 Seat: H 107cm x D86cm x W 140 cm
Request a swatch
There are no reviews yet.
More products from Chesterfield Sofa Range
- Now £1206.46
- Now £1289.50
- Now £935.07
- Now £714.35
- Now £1420.31
- Now £1779.50
- Now £986.57
- Now £889.50
- Now £889.50
- Now £639.00