HANDCRAFTED IN ENGLAND
The Chesterfield Classic Sofa. The Chesterfield Leather Sofa with it's unique Low Back Style, Deep Buttoned Arms, Back and seatcomplemented with a Buttoned Front Border. The Scroll Fronted arms on the Chesterfield Leather Sofa are attractively embellished with lines of individual stud nails. An undoubted winner in any room from the cottage to the boardroom. A classic of its kind ;Traditional Vintage British Style.
- Handmade in Superior Old English Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood Bunfeet
- Hand studded
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house.
- Buttoned Seat
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance On Delivery
- FREE Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
What Is Old English Leather
Old English is aniline leather, tanned to ensure a pleasing distressed or aged finish from new. Extra fat liquors are applied during tanning, to give the leather a slightly waxy feel. These leathers are designed to allow the natural marking variations of the leather to show through to the finish coat. Pull-up leathers do not have a consistent colour density across the whole hide. They are designed to change colour and sheen when pulled or stretched. They are not as colour fast as pigmented hides and are designed to allow furniture to age and relax through use and over time. Furniture should be protected from direct sunlight and not placed next to radiators. Evidence of marks and scarring will be seen through the surface finish. Each hide will be unique, and so will the furniture on which it is used.
Club Chair Dimensions : H 75cm x D 90cm x W 109cm apprx.
3 Seat Sofa Dimensions : H 75cm x D 89cm x W 200cm apprx.
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision.Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- FREE swatches to help decide on colours
- FREE impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have available
Your Payment Options
- Paying by Debit Or Credit Card Or Paypal
- Pay For Your Order In Full Upfront OR
- Pay a 50% Deposit At Checkout And Pay The Remaining Balance Before Delivery
Below image is for your understanding on delivery process for bespoke items, please refer to estimated delivery before "Add to basket" button.
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 268590
Email – email@example.com