HANDCRAFTED IN ENGLAND
The Chesterfield Classic Sofa Bed. The Chesterfield Leather Sofa Bed with it's unique Low Back Style, Deep Buttoned Arms and Back complemented with a Buttoned Front Border. The Scroll Fronted arms on the Chesterfield Leather Sofa Bed are attractively embellished with lines of individual stud nails. An undoubted winner in any room from the cottage to the boardroom. A classic of its kind ;Traditional Vintage British Style.
- Handmade in Vele Aubergine Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood Bunfeet
- Hand studded
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house.
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 50% Deposit Rest of Balance on or before Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
- With a durable spring based sofa bed frame and heavy duty pull up and roll out mechanism
- Practical fabric covered foam mattress
- 5 Year Additional Warranty Available
What Is Old English Leather?
Old English is semi-aniline leather, tanned to ensure a pleasing distressed or aged finish from new. Extra fat liquors are applied during tanning, to give the leather a slightly waxy feel. These leathers are designed to allow the natural marking variations of the leather to show through to the finish coat. Pull-up leathers do not have a consistent colour density across the whole hide. They are designed to change colour and sheen when pulled or stretched. They are not as colour fast as pigmented hides and are designed to allow furniture to age and relax through use and over time. Furniture should be protected from direct sunlight and not placed next to radiators. Evidence of marks and scarring will be seen through the surface finish. Each hide will be unique, and so will the furniture on which it is used. Therefore swatch samples should be regarded as no more than a guide, for these types of leather.
What Is Vele Leather?
Vele is a high quality grain hide which has been carefully milled to bring out the natural look of the leather. It is finished with a super soft pigmented topcoat, and has a smooth silky touch. No artificial grain print has been used, so the hide has a smooth natural look with a variation in grain density. Vele hides offer excellent light fastness and stain resistance, and are easily maintained. Additionally a durable finish coat which complies with BS5852 Source 5 makes it ideal for use in contract applications.
Old English Leather Colours
Please click here for an insight into the history of our Chesterfield Settees
Some Assembly may be Required
Request a swatch
You may also be interested in…
There are no reviews yet.
More products from Sofa beds
- Now £959.90
- Now £959.90