Artisan-Crafted in the Heart of England
Introducing the Tudor Heritage Sofa, a testament to exquisite craftsmanship. Immerse yourself in the allure of its distinctive Low Back Style, adorned with Deep Buttoned Arms and Back, and a Buttoned Front Border that gracefully arches wide. The Scroll Fronted arms boast a charming array of individual stud nails, adding a touch of sophistication to the Chesterfield Leather Sofa. From cozy cottages to prestigious boardrooms, this piece is an undeniable masterpiece, embodying the essence of Traditional Vintage British Style.
- Explore our FREE Swatch Sample Service for a tactile experience and expert guidance in choosing the perfect colors and materials (Highly Recommended).
- Meticulously Crafted in England
- Size: 3 seater (Custom sizes, colors, and material options available upon inquiry)
- Material - Genuine Leather
- Minimal Assembly Required for Select Products; our Delivery Team ensures a hassle-free setup, unpacking, and placement. For more details, please get in touch with our dedicated team.
3 Seat Sofa Dimensions : H 75cm x D 89cm x W 198cm apprx.
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision.Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- FREE swatches to help decide on colours
- FREE impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have available
- Cleans - Safely cleans all leather back to a 'new' condition. Not only that but after applying the protection cream, all future dirt will be held on the barrier it creates and will wipe off easily. It helps stop leathers absorbing dirt!
- Conditions - Feeds the leather with natural oils and waxes preventing it from drying out and cracking.
- Repels Stains - Added barrier protection technology in the cream allows the leather to repel oil and water based stains, retaining them on the surface so the leather can easily be wiped clean.
- Protects - Not only from stains, the protection cream adds an invisible barrier to the leather that protects the leather from the elements. When you sit on leather you cause friction, continuous friction will wear away the leathers coating causing your leather to become rough and faded. The colour may even start to peel and wear off! The protection cream absorbs all friction and so helps prevent the above problems.
- Smells - This product will temporarily infuse the smell back into all items of leather
- NEW: Reduces Fading - With added UV inhibitors the protection cream now also helps prevent the sun from fading the leather when it is in direct contact.
Your Payment Options
- Paying by Debit Or Credit Card Or Paypal
- Pay For Your Order In Full Upfront OR
- Pay a 50% Deposit At Checkout And Pay The Remaining Balance Before Delivery
Below image is for your understanding on delivery process for bespoke items, please refer to estimated delivery before "Add to basket" button.
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 268590
Email – email@example.com