The Chesterfield Classic Sofa. The Chesterfield Leather Sofa with it's unique Low Back Style, Deep Buttoned Arms and Back complemented with a Buttoned Front Border. The Scroll Fronted arms on the Chesterfield Leather Sofa are attractively embellished with lines of individual stud nails. An undoubted winner in any room from the cottage to the boardroom. A classic of its kind ;Traditional Vintage British Style. This piece would bring a flair to any home or office space.
- Handmade In Antique Tan Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed And Glued Hardwood Frame Made In House
- Full Handmade & Buttoned
- Real Wood Bun feet
- Hand Studded Front Facings
- From Construction Of The Wooden Frame To Filling In the Cushions all is completed In house (please visit)
- Individual Seating Options to your requirements (soft, Medium, Firm)
- We Deliver Worldwide (Please call/email for a free quotation)
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
Width - 200cm
Depth - 89cm
Height - 75cm
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision.Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- Free swatches to help decide on colours
- Free impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have available
Your Payment Options
Paying by Debit Or Credit Card Or Paypal
Pay For Your Order In Full Upfront
Pay a 50% Deposit At Checkout And Pay The Balance Before Or On Delivery
- Cleans - Safely cleans all leather back to a 'new' condition. Not only that but after applying the protection cream, all future dirt will be held on the barrier it creates and will wipe off easily. It helps stop leathers absorbing dirt!
- Conditions - Feeds the leather with natural oils and waxes preventing it from drying out and cracking.
- Repels Stains - Added barrier protection technology in the cream allows the leather to repel oil and water based stains, retaining them on the surface so the leather can easily be wiped clean.
- Protects - Not only from stains, the protection cream adds an invisible barrier to the leather that protects the leather from the elements. When you sit on leather you cause friction, continuous friction will wear away the leathers coating causing your leather to become rough and faded. The colour may even start to peel and wear off! The protection cream absorbs all friction and so helps prevent the above problems.
- Smells - This product will temporarily infuse the smell back into all items of leather
- NEW: Reduces Fading - With added UV inhibitors the protection cream now also helps prevent the sun from fading the leather when it is in direct contact.
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 268590
Email – email@example.com
Some Assembly may be Required.