Queen Anne Chair
Our classic Pair Winged High-Back Chesterfield Queen Anne Armchair with exposed hardwood leg detail. A very popular look in the Queen Anne style.
- Handmade in Old English Tan Leather
- Non Tropical Screwed and glued hardwood frame made in house
- Upholstered and buttoned by craftsmen
- Real wood Show feet Queen Anne legs
- Hand studded
- From construction of the frame to filling in the cushions all is completed in house.
- Individual seating options (Soft, Medium, Firm)
- Payment Option 25% Deposit Rest of Balance on or before Delivery
- Free Swatch Service
- 12 Month Manufacturers Guarantee
- 10 Year Manufacture Guarantee on Framework
- Manufactured In England
- Worldwide delivery Available
Old English is aniline leather, tanned to ensure a pleasing distressed or aged finish from new. Extra fat liquors are applied during tanning, to give the leather a slightly waxy feel. These leathers are designed to allow the natural marking variations of the leather to show through to the finish coat. Pull-up leathers do not have a consistent colour density across the whole hide. They are designed to change colour and sheen when pulled or stretched. They are not as colour fast as pigmented hides and are designed to allow furniture to age and relax through use and over time. Furniture should be protected from direct sunlight and not placed next to radiators. Evidence of marks and scarring will be seen through the surface finish. Each hide will be unique, and so will the furniture on which it is used. Therefore swatch samples should be regarded as no more than a guide, for these types of leather.
Wing Chair Dimensions : H 105cm x D 89cm x W 88cm apprx.
We understand that purchasing furniture is a household decision.Therefore in order to make this stress free, we offer all our customers:
- Free swatches to help decide on colours
- Free impartial advice on the suitability of products
- Manufacture Bespoke Items to fit the space you have available
Your Payment Options
Paying by Debit Or Credit Card Or Paypal
Pay For Your Order In Full Upfront OR
Pay a 50% Deposit At Checkout And Pay The Remaining Balance Before Delivery
We are dedicated to Helping our Customers feel free to contact us:
Phone – 01254 268590
Email – email@example.com
Some Assembly may be Required