Covid-19 Corona Virus and Your Contactless Furniture Delivery
UPDATE 19/05/2020 - Good news, from 18th May 2020, any customers can request the drivers to take their furniture into the property, and they will be more than happy to do so.
As from 1st June 2020 we will take all furniture into the property upto the first floor, unless the customers request us not to. In which case we will leave in a safe place.
Our commitment to you, due to the current pandemic we have equiped our drivers with Gloves, Mask and face visors when they are attempting delivery into our customers homes.
PUBLISHED 29th April 2020:
Designer Sofas 4U continues to trade and at this time is not facing disruption to deliveries direct to our customers. We are following Government guidance and we have stringent controls in place to protect our employees and customers in light of the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus.
Here at Designer Sofas 4U we operate our own fleet of vehicles and our own dedicated delivery drivers. We are therefore not placing any extra burden on external couriers which will be under a lot of stress during this difficult time, and we are able to ensure strict social distancing and hygiene controls in our deliveries.
- Until further notice all deliveries will be contactless at kerbside or in your garage.
- Our 2-man driver teams will stay together each day and we will not mix our driver teams.
- We have stringent social distancing and hygiene controls in place at our dedicated Designer Sofas 4U warehouse.
- All vehicles are being thoroughly cleaned and disinfected at the end of every day.
- We also offer contactless collection from our warehouse at Designer Sofas 4U, Chesterfield House, Forrest Street, Blackburn, Lancashire, BB1 3BB. Please speak to our team to pre-arrange for showroom collection.
Ways to contact us.
For sales and general inquiries, please call us on 01254 268590
For after sales, concerns and complaints; please email us at email@example.com