At DesignerSofas4U we understand that shopping online can be difficult - you can't physically see what you're spending your money on, and this uncertainty causes hesitation and trepidation. Buying furniture can present an even greater risk, because who wants to spend so much money on something they might not even like when it arrives?
We believe our furniture is of such quality and design that you'll fall in love on arrival, but if for any reason you decide you'd like a refund, we'll be more than happy to oblige. DesignerSofas4U's Refund Policy is as follows:
- Free returns and a full refund if returned with our delivery team.
- Or up to 7 day return option for a full refund minus £30 or 15% Administration fee, which ever is greater.
- Item(s) must be returned in their original packaging, unused in a perfect and resale-able condition.
- Refunds will be processed once the item(s) have been inspected at our warehouse.
- A 30% cancellation/returns fee is charged on all leather/fabric upholstery unless the order is cancelled within 7 Days, since all upholstery items are made to order.
- Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses that have been opened and slept on cannot be returned for hygiene reasons. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
How returning your furniture works
If you find, for whatever reason, your new furniture is unsuitable you can return it on arrival via our delivery team – you’ll receive a full refund minus £30 or a 15% administration fee, whichever is greater.
We also allow you to return your order at a later date, up to 7 days from receipt. However, you will need to ship your returns to our warehouse yourself and, again, there will be a £30 or 15% administration fee, whichever is greater that's deducted from your refund.
Items must be returned unused, in a perfect and resale-able condition and in their original packaging. As the drivers may unpack your item(s) in the lorry it is your responsibility to request to retain the packaging if you think you may return the item(s) within 7 days. Mattresses and sofa beds can only be returned if they are unopened. Any returned items not meeting these requirements will not be refunded and you will be requested to collect the item(s) from our warehouse.
Try to avoid unnecessary returns by checking all dimensions to ensure the item(s) fit into their intended space and that you don’t have any access issues, such as narrow doorframes or an awkward staircase. You must also check that there is suitable access for a large delivery vehicle to reach your address, which in some cases could be an articulated lorry. If you are unsure about any item please contact us before purchase as any returns due to inaccessibility will be refunded minus the £30 or 15% administration fee, whichever is greater, along with a failed delivery fee.
Returns due to damage
Please call or email us immediately if your furniture arrives damaged. If our delivery team have left your premises and you notice the damage we will require photographic evidence within 7 days. It is your responsibility to inspect the item(s) upon delivery noting any damage when signing the delivery note. We cannot accept responsibility for item(s) reported damaged at a later date.
We advise customers if the item is faulty do not sign the delivery note, as this suggests that the furniture is in good condition. Do not assemble any furniture that’s found to be damaged upon/after delivery as this may result in voiding the claims procedure.
Please note that this returns policy does not apply to trade & business customers.
For further details please see our terms & conditions.