DesignerSofas4U are always on the lookout for trade buyers who wish to act as our agents, purchase regularly or who wish to place bulk orders.
We have considerable experience in setting up contracts and supplying trade clients, including:
- Wine bars
- Conference centres
- Housing associations
- Residential care homes
- Army barracks
Trade partners working with DesignerSofas4U will get exclusive access to plenty of benefits, such as:
- Access to a full range of over 300 quality furniture items at discounted rates.
- Discounted prices of up to 40% off RRP’s – we can do this by eliminating unnecessary middle men in our supply chain.
- Dealing with one company for all of your furniture needs; and with 20 years trading experience, we have built invaluable networks for trade.
- Saving valuable time for trade customers by handling the ordering and administration involved in furniture sales, allowing you to focus on sales instead.
- An online catalogue which can be accessed worldwide at any time, which showcases our exclusive range of quality furniture.
- Prices which include VAT and delivery anywhere in mainland UK, so there are no hidden costs; the price you see is the price you pay.
- Trade discounts depending on the size of your order (see table below).
- Full VAT invoices.
Terms of Trade in conjunction with our standard Terms & Conditions:
- All prices displayed on our website include delivery anywhere in the mainland UK and VAT at 20%.
- We require payment in full at the time you place your order. Payment can be made either by cheque, bank transfer or by credit/debit card.
- Trade customers can also pick up orders in their own carriers, allowing a further price reduction. The following discounts apply to trade orders:
|Order value (incl. VAT)||Discount (%)||Trade Discount Code|
|£2,001 - £3,000||15||BULK15|
|£3,001 - £4,000||17||BULK17|
|£4,001 - £6,000||19||BULK19|
|£6,001 - £10,000||22||BULK22|
|£10,001 or over||25||BULK25|
For trade orders we request customers to contact us via the trade line, please see contact us section for further information. Please note that items in sale do not qualify for the above discounts.
- Orders may be cancelled within 5 days provided the goods are not already in production or dispatched.
- We must be notified within 2 days of delivery if items are received in a faulty or damaged condition. Other than in the case of faulty goods, we operate a strict ’no returns’ policy on trade orders.
- Where the above Terms of Trade differ from our standard Terms & Conditions, the above Terms of Trade apply. All other Terms and Conditions are as published on our website.